Thursday, April 11, 2013

Michelle said what???

Mrs. GunGrabber-in-Chief Michelle Obama was in
Chicago yesterday. I'm sure glad that I wasn't!

She's gotta love this picture. Why do I think this shows the true First Lady? Look at that scowl. Attitude, with a capital A! She ought to be from Texas - ever see the bumper sticker, "Don't Mess With Texas!"? I grew up in St. Louis. I've lived in Richmond, Va., I know that look. I don't want to be anywhere near it.

And then she has the nerve to compare herself to Hadiya Pendleton, saying “Hadiya Pendleton was me, and I was her”.

Did she really say that? Was she dumbing herself down, instead of using correct English?

When was the last time Michelle was ever out with friends (without bodyguards) in the War Zone in Chicago? Ever? My guess is, Never.

What did it cost us for Michelle to come swooping into Chicago, where she could grandstand and tread all over the fine name of a little girl who was a victim in a senseless shooting? Go back to Washington, Michelle. Better yet, go to Cuba.

The Obamas - both of them - make me sick!

2 comments:

Oh brother...... said...

wow, might be time for you to go live in another country since you seem to dislike everything and everyone in the U.S.A.? Maybe you'd be happy in another country since you obviously aren't happy with so much here.

Really aghast about your lack of respect to PRESIDENT Obama and his family (along with the many other people you show such disdain for on a daily basis).

Gus said...

I have great respect for the OFFICE of the President of the United States. That's for the Office.

Obama is one of the most dangerous men to ever hold that office. A leader of the free world? Oh, really?

I don't dislike "everything and everyone" in the USA.

I do absolutely dislike what is happening in and to this country, thanks to people like Barack and Michelle Obama, Feinstein, Pelosi, Biden, Quinn, Cullerton, Mike Madigan, the politicians and greedy people in Illinois who have bankrupted this State.

Obama has shamelessly used the children and families of Newtown to promote his personal anti-gun agenda.