Thursday, December 31, 2009

Now that's Gun Control....

Received this by email today, and I didn't bother to uncapitalize the words. Also, I didn't check Snopes.com. Enjoy!

Unfortunately, in Illinois she probably would have been convicted and imprisoned.

"TRUE STORY FROM... "THE HOUSTON HERALD NEWSPAPER" IN HOUSTON, TEXAS
MARCH 5th, 2009

"Last Thursday Night Around Midnight, A Woman From Houston, Texas Was Arrested,
Jailed, And Charged With Manslaughter For Shooting A Man 6 Times In The Back As He Was Running Away With Her Purse.

"The Following Monday Morning, The Woman Was Called In Front Of The Arraignment Judge, Sworn In, And Asked To Explain Her Actions.

"The Woman Replied, "I Was Standing At The Corner Bus Stop For About 15 Minutes, Waiting For The Bus To Take Me Home After Work. I Am A Waitress At A Local Cafe...
I Was There Alone, So I Had My Right Hand On My Pistol, That Was In My Purse, That Was Hung Over My Left Shoulder.

"All Of A Sudden I Was Being Spun Around Hard To My Left. As I Caught My Balance, I Saw A Man Running Away From Me With My Purse. I Looked Down At My Right Hand And I Saw That My Fingers Were Wrapped Tightly Around My Pistol. The Next Thing I Remember Is Saying Out Loud, "No Way Punk! Your Not Stealing My Pay Check And Tips." I Raised My Right Hand, Pointed My Pistol At The Man Running Away From Me With My Purse, And Squeezed The Trigger Of My Pistol 6 Times!

"When Asked By The Arraignment Judge, "Why Did You Shoot The Man 6 Times?

The Woman Replied Under Oath, "Because, When I Pulled The Trigger The 7th Time, It Only Went Click."

"The Woman Was Acquitted Of All Charges. She Was Back At Work, At The Cafe, The Next Day!"

2 comments:

Richard W Gorski, M.D. said...

Good shooting lady! If we had more states and decisions like this and concealed carry permits the crime rate would go down fast...not worth getting killed or wounded for a few bucks in someone's purse or wallet. I bet home invasions would also dramtically drop if the criminal breaking in knew that the person on the other side of the door had a 12 gauge shotgun with seven rounds of double 00 shotgun shells in her or his shotgun.

Bounty Hunter said...

Way to go lady.... taking down another "PUNK!"

Where is the MAD BULL DOG..... we need to have a New Years Toast!

No more "PUNKS!"