Saturday, November 9, 2013

New shooting gear store - Woodstock

Thanks to great weather today, I walked to the Woodstock Square. You certainly see a lot, when you walk, that you don't see when you drive.

As I walked down Calhoun Street from the area of City Hall, I spotted a store that I hadn't seen previously. I went in and learned that it had open six months ago!

When you are in the mood for new shooting gear, be sure to drop in at NiCA Shooting, located at 114 East Calhoun Street (between Dean Street and Jefferson Street). The store is the retail outlet for a 20-year-old business with a presence now at www.nicashooting.com

NiCA Shooting offer a large assortment of reflectorized clothing to keep you safe in the fields during hunting season and a variety of cases for shotguns and rifles, as well as holsters and other accessories.

Want to let your fingers do the walking? Call 888.333.6422

No comments: