Friday, September 17, 2010

Suspicious polling

An interesting thing is happening on the polls being conducted on this site. On the current two polls and the previous one about Station Adjustments, the results are tied. This hasn't happened before, ever, in the 3 1/2 years that I've been writing this blog.

Which leads me to wonder if certain individuals, or groups, are voting in order to keep the results tied. Since I don't track who votes, there is no way of knowing. But it's political season, and I wouldn't put it past "certain" people around here.

Of course, what they don't "get", particularly on the question of cops' opinions of concealed carry by law-abiding citizens, is that a tie represents 50% in favor which, in my opinion, is a good showing.

Who, me? Getting suspicious?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you really think people are out to falsify your polls because you think they have an influence? Thats just as funny as your campaign.

Gus said...

Hans, I think the reason that people are now falsifying the polls because they are small-minded and petty. Three polls are now being falsified.
Isn't the false sense of anonymity wonderful?

Unknown said...

You just cant stand that people dont like you, and thats why you want to know who everyone is.

Gus said...

Hans, I guess you haven't been reading this blog very long. I only want to know who the sneaky, dishonest, malicious people are. I guess this might include you. But I really don't care whether I ever find out. They know who they are.