Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bullying - in my school?

Does your kid come home from school happy?

Does bullying exist in your kid's school? In the school district? On the school bus?

Let's join together and put a stop to it - now!

See today's article about bullying in schools at http://specialkids-specialparents.blogspot.com/2010/09/bullying-in-my-school-district.html

And vote in the survey on that blog about whether your child has been bullied.

Watch for information here about a locally-produced video on bullying.

2 comments:

hadassah61953@comcast.net said...

People will forget what you said and what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel.

hadassah61953@comcast.net said...

Whoops! I neglected to attribute that comment to author Maya Angelou, who wrote, "I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings." Several years ago,while on a speaking tour, Ms.Angelou came to Battle Creek's Kellogg Auditorium, where I had the privilege of hearing her speak.