Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Scary.... a virus?

When I went to the website www.sheriffnygren.com tonight, my computer went crazy with a virus alert. The alerts warned of numerous trojan viruses, and I couldn't easily cancel out of it.

Why would I go to Keith Nygren's website? I wanted to read what he had to say about morale among employees. I think I had read there a few days ago that employees are generally happy.

An article today on www.mcsdexposed.blogspot.com got my attention. That site is hosted by the Citizens for Zane Seipler, Republican candidate for Sheriff of McHenry County in the February 2nd Primary Election. Zane has heard from a number of County jailers who aren't happy at all.

I too have heard from County jailers, and they aren't happy. What concerns do they have?

Watch for articles over the next few days that will detail some of the more-serious complaints.

No comments: