Friday, January 10, 2014

Jim Harrison campaign for Sheriff

As I was driving on Route 47 in Woodstock, I spotted Jim Harrison's sign for his headquarters in the campaign to be McHenry County's next Sheriff.

Jim's temporary campaign headquarters is located in a unrented office adjacent to his Woodstock office. Plans are underway to activate the campaign office, and news will be released when plans are formalized.

The election race of immediate interest to voters is the Republican Primary. If I were Jim, I'd be getting my sleep and conserving my energy (and funds) until Bill Prim and Andy Zinke have slugged it out on March 18. Hmmm, now that I think about it, maybe that should be the way to do it. Just put gloves on both of them, put them in a ring, and let the winner be declared a few rounds later.

No comments: