Monday, February 8, 2010

Morning Buzz in Harvard

My thanks for the team at McHenry County Radio for inviting me to be their guest again this morning. It cost me, but the price was right - just a box of donuts and four coffees. Pretty good deal, I'd say.

Dave Gardner, Henry Stevens and Jim Matthews were there, and we had a blast. Of course, Henry made some excuse about "having to leave" that I fell for, and he ducked out fast. He uttered a four-letter word as he left. It sounded like "w-o-r-k", but I wasn't sure. Something about going to McHenry...

I thought about calling the sheriff's department to report a speeder heading east on 173, but Henry got a pass this morning. Good thing he ate only one donut!

We talked about many topics: this blog, red-light cameras, service dogs for diabetics.

The ex-Lt. Gov.-to-be hopeful even got a brief mention. I don't know what everybody is so upset about. Seemed to me that he was pretty well qualified for Illinois politics. Heh-heh....

It's hard to catch www.mchenrycountyradio.net during drive time, although there might be something cooking that will magically come through the radio in your car. In the meantime, no laptops with aircards on the front seat; okay? If you are home or in the office, be sure to tune in.

The Morning Buzz is on the air 7:00-10:00AM every Monday-Friday. Be sure to visit their sponsors, and tell 'em the Morning Buzz sent you.

1 comment:

Richard W Gorski, M.D. said...

What next Gus? I know! The Fox News Network with Bill O'Reilly...go for it Gus you can do it; remember be fair and balanced and no spin.