Saturday, March 14, 2009

Raising My Bail Money

As I wrote recently, I've been busted, and the warrant is out for my arrest! I'm begging now for bail money - lots of it.

OK, OK, I'm going to "jail" for the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) on April 14. It's "that" time of year. They even offered to send a "deputy" for me. But no way am I getting in the back of a patrol car with those funny inside door handles that don't open the doors! (All right, I know; they wouldn't send a real deputy! (I hope...))

The timing is rotten, of course, because I was going to do my taxes that day, but this is more important!

How about pitching in? Will you help this year? It's easy. It can be fun. And you don't have to give a lot, although it's okay to do so. Just give as much as you want to.

If everyone gives a little, it all adds up. Whether it's $100 or $50 or $25 or $15 or $10, just grab your credit card or debit card and click right now on:
https://www.joinmda.org/mchenry2009/gusphilpot/

Just think how good you'll feel for bailing me out - and for helping a worthwhile charity!

Thanks!

No comments: