Thursday, March 6, 2014

Will the real Fukoku please stand up?

Don't miss McHenry County Blog and Cal Skinner's article about Lou Bianchi's efforts to identify Fukoku Kyohei?

Cal describes it very well, so I don't need to repeat his story here.

Could Fukoku really be Andy Zinke's campaign manager, Tamara DeModica? Bianchi's personal lawyer traced the I.P. Address to a property manager firm, of which Tamara DeModica is the owner's wife.

Anyone who thinks he (or she) can hide behind a pen name is not thinking clearly. I was going to write "is nuts". But I don't want anyone to think I am libeling her or him. In recent years there has been plenty of press about legal investigation of computer usage.

If you are going to say nasty things about people, have the guts to say or write them over your true name.

No comments: