Thursday, November 8, 2012

Morgan Freeman is not dead?

Well, I, for one, thought so. After all, I saw his R.I.P. page on Facebook, so it had to be true; right? Wrong!

I watched his 2012 movie, The Magic of Belle Isle, the other night and had chosen it from a list of movies, after I looked up the names of movies in which he had acted. I had seen the message about his death and had even been one of the 1,000,000 or so who "Liked" the page.

Imagine my surprise today when I looked up his date of birth (June 1, 1937) and his date of dea - - . Wait a minute! He's not dead?

Seems that a hoax went viral, and it's not the first time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is waaaaaaay old news. He was in a car wreck with an alledged mistress and got his left side all messed up. He's ok but has nerve damage in his left wrist making his hand useless. That doesn't stop him from golfing!
Kinda hard to pop the tab on a beer can tho! DOH!!!