Sunday, November 7, 2010

Open letter to Nygren campaign


Thank you for picking up most of your campaign signs so quickly. It was nice to see the supervisor from the Sheriff's Department garage out on Wednesday morning (11:00AM on the day after Election Day), collecting your campaign signs along Route 47 near St. Johns Road. He was off the clock, wasn't he?

Will you please remind him that, if he was the one who picked up the other signs from 516 Lake Avenue in Woodstock, he forgot to take the big Nygren sign from that location. Perhaps he could return (off the clock, if you please) and remove that one, too. Thanks!

3 comments:

JK said...

GUS,

Ever heard of a day off? Think it could be possible that he was working on his day off???? I know I was working on my day off.

I still see your yard signs up. Maybe you can make sure all yours are taken out before you start your bitching about one sign.

Gus said...

JK, if you'll let me know where you saw one of my yard signs still up, I'll be sure to go and get it.

Sure, Brian could have been picking up Keith's signs on his day off. Anything is possible. Heck, the sun might even rise in the west some morning.

I don't who removed all the Republican signs, including Keith's smaller signs, from 516 Lake Ave. But why didn't they just take the large one, too.

Well, actually I know why. And I laugh about it every morning.

JK said...

Then it may stay there till the last day.......