Saturday, July 2, 2011

Why I hate Walgreen's

First, let me say that I really like the people at Walgreen's in Woodstock. They are helpful, friendly - and they even remind me of coupons that I may not have found myself, when I'm at the register with my purchases.

And they have on-sale items in stock. That's always nice.

And they have coupons for things I actually use. That's nice, too.

And parking is good. And they have two Redboxes.

But why do I really hate Walgreen's? They have those 99¢ bags of gum drops! And sometimes they are even on sale for 49¢!

And, when I skip the aisle they are in, the bags call out to me and "make" me buy them! One day "they" even made my car turn into the Walgreen's parking lot, when I was planning not to stop!

3 comments:

yagottabekidding said...

While you're there don't forget to pick up your Dementia meds!

Gus said...

tired, I forgot where I put the Rx, but I did find yours blowing down Route 47.

Richard W Gorski, M.D. said...

Just remember the 11th commandment (note small case c): Thou shalt not eat gumdrops! ....Gus