Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dangerous Driving


What got my attention about this car? The driver stopped on Washington St. (Church St.?) at the stop sign at Main Street - for a long time, even though there was traffic behind him. Then two young males ran toward the car, the right rear door opened and they piled in.

In fact, they were almost in when the driver started up abruptly. That held my attention, because the rear door was still open and the passenger wasn't all the way into the car!

I got a glare from the driver (young Hispanic male) as he passed me and noticed my camera. I wasn't quick enough to get a photo of his license plate, but I think it was A31 6043. At least, that's pretty close.

Look carefully at the "bra" on the front of the car. See that rectangular outline on the front bumper. Makes it kind of hard to read the front license plate, doesn't it?

No comments: