Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Pirro's joins Woodstock history

Pirro's Restaurante, on Main Street in Woodstock, has closed. Perhaps many already knew that.

Until last week, I didn't. Then I read a comment on Facebook. And then I learned that it had closed in September! I guess I should spend more time on the Square...

Most of the fixtures have been removed, and the building is listed for sale.

Best wishes to Terry Pirro and family. Thanks for providing a quality restaurant on the Woodstock Square. You'll be missed.

Ideas for a new business there? Another restaurant? Contact Harding Real Estate and the City of Woodstock Economic Development Office. The City definitely needs to be hard at work to find buyers and tenants for vacant properties in Woodstock and especially on the Square.

1 comment:

Debra said...

I wish Joey T's could come back to that space. But I know that won't happen. Rent is way to high!!