Friday, December 21, 2012

Ann Coulter on guns

You may or may not be an Ann Coulter fan, but read her column on guns, school safety and gun-free zones.

http://www.humanevents.com/2012/12/19/ann-coulter-we-know-how-to-stop-school-shootings/

I've been asking myself this question:

"Would I rather be sitting in a theater (or school or mall or church or ???) and waiting to be slaughtered if some gunman starts blazing away, or concerned about getting arrested for carrying a concealed, loaded gun in a holster on my belt (or an unloaded gun in my "container")?"

Or, as a friend puts it, would I rather be judged by 12 or carried by six?

If some jerk is about to enter a school with a rifle, I intend to stop him. But it's not a good idea to go to a gun fight with a nail file.

2 comments:

The Usual Suspect said...

Ann makes some very good points and details some facts not heard in most media sources. I think a legally armed, properly trained person with a CCW could have stopped many of the massacres.

Ms.Hillary said...

Yup. You don't get any conservative opinions if you listen to CNN ABC CBS NBC. You have to subscribe to conservative websites which is sad that the news media doesn't publish examples where CCW stopped crime.