Sunday, September 2, 2007

Business Cards – Free (almost)

Thinking about getting a business card? Not sure what you want, but just know you want one? Want to save some money?

Check out www.vistaprint.com Before you order, be sure to sign up for their email advertising specials. You know, that spam stuff? Only it’s not spam. It’s valuable advertising that will save you money.

If you’d like 250 “free” cards, you just pay for the shipping. There is a small legend on the back side that reads about free cards from VistaPrint.

If you want to order their “premium” cards (no advertising on the reverse side), you’ll see super-low prices advertised in their occasional email advertising.

I’ve ordered from VistaPrint many times and have never been disappointed. The cards aren’t expensive-looking (that’s because they aren’t expensive), but they are nice.

How many business cards do I have?
A photo card for Advocate/Personal Coach.
A gunslinger card for Advocate/Personal Coach (when I saw that format, I burst out laughing and knew that card was made for me!).
A Traffic Crusader card.
A Pre-Paid Legal card.
A card for my self-appointed position as Grand Stump Warden of the Woodstock Chapter of the Punxsutawney Groundhog Club.
Two-three cards for my regression hypnotherapy practice.

I’ve thought about hitting one of the G.I. surplus stores for one of those olive-drab ammo belts; you know, the ones with all those pouches? Then I could keep a few of each card with me at all times!

No comments: