Monday, July 15, 2013

Why I dislike Obama

I'm not sure why I read the newspapers or the news online.

I have my personal opinion about the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case and verdict, but I am incensed at what CNN.com reports this morning, "President Barack Obama ...  called the incident a national tragedy over the weekend --..."

I remember when my dislike for Obama started. He was to visit the Woodstock (Ill.) Opera House and 400 people had gathered. He was late, very late. There was no explanation. Everyone was told to stay in their seats, except the politicians were walking around and glad-handing others. After about 20 minutes, I walked out.

If Obama had so little respect for the public as a U.S. Senator, I didn't care to hear a word from him.

The death of Trayvon Martin was not a "national tragedy". It is Obama who is a national tragedy!

2 comments:

Big Daddy said...

I understand Gus, but look at it like this. Obama has served a purpose. He has dethroned Jimmy Carter as the worst President ever in the history of the United States. He, Obama, now holds that title.

Gus said...

A distinct (and dubious) honor, and you are right. Thanks.