Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What is "crazy"?

Check out Jeff Corliss and "flying" in Eric Worre's message to network marketers today. 

Do you agree with Jeff and his definition of "crazy"?

http://networkmarketingpro.com/2012/03/13/is-this-guy-insane-nmpro-638/

I recall a friend in Colorado who commented one day that I was involved in many "high risk" endeavors: motorcycle riding, flying, white-water rafting, walking on hot coals in my bare feet..."  Funny how I never thought of any of them as "high risk." 

Are you living or just existing? Do you have joy in your life? Passion? If you don't, what step will you take today to start living again?

1 comment:

Debra said...

I don't think it is high risk or insanen at all. Just different strokes for different folks.
My one daughter jumps out of airplanes, is a scuba diver. All things that are not for me. I tell her to follow her heart and dreams even though they are not mine. There are just to many lables that degrade others lifestyles for me in todays society.