Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Five Guys - now open

The new Five Guys restaurant in Crystal Lake has opened.

In the past couple of weeks, several readers have called me to ask when it would open. I emailed the home office and received its reply this morning. The restaurant opened yesterday!

So much for being one for the first customers! I had been in touch with them for two months, after I noticed that the restaurant address was wrong on the website. The address originally on the website was about 2 1/2 miles east of the actual location, and they weren't in a big hurry to correct it. But they finally did.

Five Guys is located in front of Best Buy. You know where that is...

The address is still wrong on the website. It's not 6000 N. Northwest Highway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please investigate that it is actually run by Five (5) Guys, and not a fraudulent number such as you have in your home city with 3 Brothers! :)

I had an omlette a few months back at CLK restaurant and the omlette was called "Jose's Omlette". It was delicious and I wanted to compliment Jose, only to find out from the waitress that Jose didnt make the omlette, Frank did. I protested that I was served fraudulent food! DOH!