Friday, April 22, 2016

RNC drives away Republicans

I must have voted in one of those Facebook polls conducted by the Republican National Committee (RNC) and provided my email address. Now I am besieged by emails from the RNC, accusing me of supporting Hillary - just because I have not donated to the RNC.

Those idiots in charge of the RNC don't realize how much they are antagonizing me and driving me farther away from the RNC.

Maybe the Democrats have figured out how to hack the RNC email account and are really the ones who are sending out the dumb emails. Maybe they know that these emails antagonize recipients. Could that be the case?

If the Grand Old Party figured out how to unite Republicans so that we'll have a chance of winning in November, I might be inclined to make a donation.

But not now.

1 comment:

Big Daddy said...

Wait till they steal the election from Trump or Cruz. You think you are seeing an exodus from the Republican Party now, you ain't seen nuthin yet if they do steal it.