Thursday, April 24, 2014

Friendly Southern customer service

This afternoon I stopped at a small ACE Hardware in eastern Columbia, South Carolina. As I drove into the parking lot about 5:15PM, an ACE employee was leaving and watched me park. Then he came back into the store and offered to serve me, even though there were other employees who could have helped me.

His daily schedule was over at 5:00PM, but he stayed to cut four new keys for me. He was helpful and friendly. When I thanked him for his exceptional service, he explained that they believe that customer service is what sets them apart from other stores.

He has earned my permanent business. If you are in the vicinity of Columbia, be sure to drop by Falcon ACE Hardware at 2085 N. Beltline Blvd. Be sure to ask for Spence, and you'll be sure to receive excellent customer service.

No comments: