Friday, May 20, 2011

What happens when you die

What do you think happens when you die? OK, I'm serious. What do you really think happens? Or don't you ever think of it?

Do you think "nothing" happens? That it's just "Lights out." Down goes the light switch; the room goes dark; and that's it.

Or do you think it's off to Heaven? or Hell? or Purgatory?

Is it worth thinking about? Can you influence what happens?

I just finished reading How I Died and what I did next. The book was compiled by Peter Watson Jenkins and was channeled by Toni Ann Winninger. Channeled? What does that mean?

For 27 years Winninger was a prosecuting attorney in the Cook County (yes, that Cook County) State's Attorney's office. Jenkins is a retired clinical master hypnotist, Cambridge University graduate in theology, former parish minister, and author.

In this book they interview 25 souls. Jenkins asks the questions, and Winninger translates the vibrational reports given by the subjects. Their answers will give you important clues and might just change your life.

You can buy this book (and their others) on http://www.celestialvoicesinc.com/ and on http://www.amazon.com/

I do want to report just the one problem I had with this book. I had a very hard time putting it down. I wanted to keep reading and go straight through. Every time I paused during my day or evening, I'd pick up the book and read another story. I recommend your purchase and reading of this book. It's definitely one that you will share with your family and friends.

Available in print or e-book (ex., Kindle).

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm definitley going to get this book, sounds awesome. I read "The Five People You Meet in Heaven." That was a good book too.