Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Cards? It's not too late

"My husband just asked me if we were going to send out Christmas cards this year."

These were the words of a great customer service rep at a company I called today. She had helped me in a very polite, friendly and fast way, and so I offered her the website for my online greeting card and gift business.

I told her it's not too late to send cards. In fact, tonight she could, in a very few minutes, design her own custom Christmas card, add a few family pictures (you know, with the Santa hat on the Great Dane), create her mailing list, and order her cards. My service will print them and take them to the Post Office tomorrow.

How many does she have to send? 10? 25? 50? 100? They can all be in the mail tomorrow.

Want to know more? Call me at 815.338.2666 or 847.971.7083

No comments: