Saturday, February 23, 2008

Online Price-Match at BestBuy

Do you ever shop online to get an idea of your next purchase and then head on over to Crystal Lake to buy it?

Next time you are shopping online at BestBuy.com, be sure to print your results and take them with you. I was able to save 20% on an in-store purchase last week, just because I had printed the online description and pricing for the item I intended to buy and took it with me. When I got to the cashier, I asked for a price-match and, without hesitation, the cashier re-directed me to the Customer Service counter, where a second cashier knew exactly how to ring it up for the savings.

Another good option with BestBuy is to order online for in-store pick-up. You can place your order online, indicate at what store you will pick it up, and then print the confirmation you’ll receive and take it with you. Go directly to the Customer Service counter, where your merchandise will be awaiting your pick-up. As indicated on the confirmation, be sure to take the credit card you used for the purchase.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's good info Gus. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Finally! Advice that is actually useful. Why don't you post stuff like this all of the time??