Saturday, March 14, 2015

U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham (S.C.) said what???

Lest my readers and friends think I pick only on Democrats and anti-gunners, did you read the absolutely preposterous and dangerous words of South Carolina's U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham this week?

He reportedly said, "And here's the first thing I would do if I were president of the United States. I wouldn't let Congress leave town until we fix this. I would literally use the military to keep them in if I had to. We're not leaving town until we restore these defense cuts. We are not leaving town until we restore the intel cuts."

Who does he think he is? King? Czar? Despot? Tyrant?

Is there any law about shooting a Senator in the foot? No, I certainly am not threatening him. I mean, he has just shot himself in the foot, as far as his Presidential chances. Should he be charged and prosecuted for injuring a government official? This ought to haunt him as long as he stays in the Republican race.

Now, in addition to worrying about Obama's Islamic overthrow of the U.S., it looks like we have to be concerned, if only temporarily, about a presidential hopeful and his claims about how he will rule.

Graham just needs to go away now. And, while he's picking up his hat and leaving, he should grab The Donald's hand and take him, too. You're fired! Both of you!

The Republicans are not wasting any time setting themselves up for a huge loss in 2016.

By the way, compare Graham's photo in the news this week with the photo on his senatorial webpage:

2015

Here's his "high school" graduation picture from his government website. Do we need a little "Truth in Advertising" law applied here?

Date?

No comments: