Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"Big" Drug Bust in Cary

Oh, I almost forgot. The "big" drug bust.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that a three-month undercover operation resulted in arrest warrants being served last Friday, just four days before the primary election day.

And what a haul! $750 worth of drugs. A whole $750!!!

Even Sgt. Koziol of the McHenry County Sheriff's Department said, "the operation was small." Well, duhhhh.... but then he added, "(LSD) ... might be making a comeback."

The Cary Police Department, the McHenry County Sheriff's Department and the United States Marshals Fugitive Task Force swept in and served six warrants.

Six arrests. $750 worth of drugs. Some judge is going to split a gut over that one. I think I need to be there. I hope the paramedics are standing by.

You know, if I weren't a polite person, I'd be asking, "What the hell is going on?"

2 comments:

Gus said...

Just looked at the online story about this at www.nwherald.com. Under the new NWH Comments' policy, they are not allowing comments. Kind of silly not to let readers comment on the absurdity of three agencies' involvement to net $750 in drugs with six arrests.

Philip said...

This is news?
They are a blatant bunch at the Northworst Hurled. Why don't they put a "Vote for Nygren" ad on the front page?
Yeah, it's great to know the names of those who were pinched. Yee-hah.
As far as LSD making a comeback in the county, it was quite evident among Nygren voters today. I mean, you would have to be on LSD to vote for him. Am I right or am I right?