Wednesday, May 7, 2008

WANTED - Used Printer

Recently I gave away a used barbecue grill and full propane bottle on www.freecycle.org and this got me to thinking more about free-cycling; not "recycling", but free-cycling.

I'm looking for a used deskjet printer in decent condition (no repairs needed; maybe just an ink cartridge) for a friend, and the thought occurred to me that there is probably one sitting in a basement in Woodstock or nearby, just because its owner doesn't know how to get rid of it.

Here's what I can offer it. A good home. Light use. No electric surges or shocks. Clean paper through it. New toner cartridges (refilled) when needed. Occasional dusting.

Looking for one with the cords, cables, whatever they are called these days. USB preferred. Soooo, if you'd like to part with that dinosaur taking up space at your place, just let me know. Send your email to Gus@WoodstockAdvocate.com

Thanks!

1 comment:

Gus said...

Wow! Talk about asking and receiving. Just received a phone call with an offer of a printer. I'll be picking it up tomorrow! Thanks!