Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Be a Blood Donor

Are you a blood donor?

You are? When is the last time you donated? More than eight weeks ago? Okay, it's time to pick up the phone and call to make an appointment for your next donation. Or just go to the donation center and give.

For me, I prefer to drop in. It's easier in my schedule than setting a specific time and day. If I get there and they are very busy, I just go back another time.

My donation center of choice is Heartland Blood Center in Crystal Lake. It's located right off U.S. 14 and just a few doors west of Hobby Lobby. Everyone knows where Hobby Lobby is; right?

Donating blood is easy, fast and painless (well, most of the time...). If you prefer an appointment, call the center scheduling office at 800.786.4483

If you ever need blood, you'll be glad that your hospital finds a ready supply. To keep that supply, it's important to give. It's something that you can do that takes only your time - no other cost. Do it. Do it right now.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So dropping in is easier, just incase you happen to "notice" a code violation?