Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Ragging on Bad Drivers

Are you fed up with tailgaters, speeders, those who pass illegally, those dashboard diners, newspaper readers, shaving drivers, drivers applying make-up, cell phone gabbers?

Go to www.aboveaveragedriver.com and set up your account. Post details.

In this morning's paper was a report about a head-on accident, injuring several people. Just yesterday I watched two drivers duking it out in my rear-view mirror. One driver had tried to pass several cars and beat us all to a "lane-drop", where two lanes narrowed down to one. The car behind me wouldn't let him in and forced him into the oncoming lane.

I'm telling you - it was scary, watching a car in my mirror in the wrong lane with oncoming traffic. Finally, the other driver yielded. I tried to get the cops to stop him, but you can never find a cop when you need one. When the road widened again to two westbound lanes, the two drivers chased each other out-of-sight.

No comments: