Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Impeach Trump?

Much as I hate to say it, now is the time to impeach Donald Trump.

I voted for Trump but, as I have said before, I would have voted for Mickey Mouse before I would have voted for Hillary Clinton.

Trump is acting like a loose cannon, and I believe he cannot be trusted as President. Some of his other shenanigans were bad, but the way he fired James Comey was rotten. Did he have a flashback to his TV show? He didn't even have the guts to fire Comey face-to-face.

Then Trump believes he can "share" classified information with Russia.

I. Don't. Think. So.

And National Security Advisor H. R. McMaster rushes to his defense. What else is he going to say? Let's see; who appointed McMaster? Where does he want to work next?

Now some Fox News mouthpiece is saying that she is "in talks" to replace Sean Spicer. Imagine you are Spicer and you hear that on the news. If I were Spicer, I'd walk out - now. Are you working on your book, Sean?

Just to keep the record clear, I am not in talks with the White House to replace Sean Spicer! And I confirm this.

2 comments:

Big Daddy said...

In say no to any talk of impeachment. The vast majority of all this anti-Trump nonsense is just that-nonsense. As an example.Last night I was watching one of the news shows which stated that the NYT is making the allegation that PRESIDENT Trump asked Comey to stop the investigation of Gen. Flynn. At that point it is just an allegation made by a newspaper. I immediately switched to CBS and what 30 seconds ago was an allegation now became a fact the way CBS opened their show and reported it. And let's not dismiss the possibility of the Obama/Clinton machine spreading false information. It is all part of a plan to discredit PRESIDENT Trump and get the American voter to favor impeachment or vote Democratic next election.

Gus said...

A reader emailed me the following comment:

"I haven't checked your blog in a while. Surprised, no cancel that. Shocked by the way you just dumped all over Trump. Nothing you said is even remotely true. You must be watching the slimestream media. Turn off your teevee and get into the real world. I believe he is cleaning out the pedophiles; and you should not be falling in line with the new agenda fools that are trying to bring the whole world down around our ears. Things may not be going as smoothly as you think they should, but a lot is going on behind the scenes that no one in the media will talk about. I think I lost a lot of respect for you just reading the claptrap you just put on your blog. They are almost done creating their new world slave camp and you are jumping ship to hang with the really bad guys. Disappointed in you."