Thursday, May 7, 2015

Baltimore mayor puts her own neck in noose

Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake's message to the U.S. Attorney General: "Sock it to me, baby. I know I done wrong. For five years I haven't known how to run a police department or hire a different chief, so come on in here and hold me accountable. You know I'm black like you, so go easy on me. If you find too much wrong, there will be more riots."

Can you believe that that inexperienced mayor, in a city with a neophyte State's Attorney who can't even understand the requirements for a murder charge or know one knife from another, wants the DOJ to come in? At her request?

And how is it that you can "ask" the DOJ to come in and evaluate a police department? I thought they were called in (at great taxpayer experience) to investigate wrong-doing and prosecute!!!

It's sort of like saying, "Here's the rope. Which tree do you want me to stand under?"

1 comment:

Big Daddy said...

Doesn't surprise me at all Gus. Incompetency in governments has no limits. And let's face it. In a few years she will be in a higher office and some other boob will replace her.